Respect the Neighbors and Local Ranchers
The Nambé Badlands is an important place for many.
This was true long ago, it is true now, and it will be in the future.
- The NM 503 trailhead has more parking than the neighborhood trailhead, please use this trailhead.
- If you want to enjoy a tailgate party after a long ride or hike, have it at the NM 503 trailhead so you are not disturbing the residents that live on CR 113.
- Urinating in the CR 113 trailhead parking lot, in the front yards of neighbors, and on their private land is not cool!
- If you are a local in Nambe or Pojoaque consider riding your bike from your home to the trailhead.
- Please leave gates as you find them unless the gate has a sign on it saying to close the gate.