Why Become a Supporting Member?
- Your tax-deductible membership dues will help protect this special landscape by:
- supporting education and outreach to the public
- funding special restoration projects and signage
- maintaining trails and implementing erosion control
- You will receive our quarterly electronic newsletter containing premium content (not sent to our normal mailing list):
- useful trail information for biking, hiking, and horseback riding
- articles on the natural history and ecology of the area
- photographs and maps of the badlands
- You will be notified of special events, including:
- organized mountain bike rides and nature hikes
- educational programs
- resource protection projects
Help support us in promoting responsible mountain biking in this beautiful, yet fragile, landscape of the Nambé Badlands
With proper education and trail signing, we can reduce the ongoing damage to the cryptobiotic soil crusts in the Nambé Badlands.
Join the Friends of the Nambé Badlands to help stop the illegal trail building and natural resource destruction being done by rogue groups.
Storm and Rainbow Over the Nambé Badlands
Please help us promote a safe and enjoyable recreation for hikers, mountain bikers, trail runners, and horseback riders.